Wednesday, October 17, 2012
It's Hodge Podge
1. Noah Webster was born this week back in 1758....besides the online version, do you own a dictionary? Do you ever use the hardback copy or is your hunt for a definition strictly online these days?
I do have and Oxford American Dictionary and a Webster's dictionary. I use them all the time with school and writing.
2. Should public schools ban Halloween celebrations? What about other holiday celebrations currently under fire?
I think we are getting crazy with the ban the holiday celebrations in this country. If you do not want to participate then don't. The beauty of this country is we have FREEDOM to celebrate what we want, when ever we want as long as we do not break the law!
3. What's your favorite 'dog' movie?
I like Milo and Otis. My grandson Asher in SC watched it all the time and it reminds me of him.
4. When were you last somewhere you'd describe as 'too quiet'?
I have no idea.
5. Are you a neat cook or a messy cook? In other words do you clean as you go or make a big mess and then deal with it later?
I like to clean as I go but do not always do that. Actually I do not like to cook either!
6. Did you hear about Felix Baumgartner, the skydiver who broke the sound barrier via parachute? Was your first thought COOL! or was your first thought CRAZY! Are you adventurous?
My first thought was crazy and can he still hear now from all the pressure he put on his ears on the way down? Did he wear appropriate head gear to protect them? Sorry its the nurse in me it is always there! LOL!
7. What's not a word but should be?
???? have no opinion on that one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After watching the debate last night I came up to conclusion. Liars are going to lie. Haters are going to hate. Takers are going to take and Givers are going to give. In the end all I can do is exercise my right t vote and make the best possible decision from the choices I have according to God's word. I do not know the future, nor do I care to it is all in the Lord's hands.