Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am off for a few days

I am off now for a few days. My husbands brother and his wife came to spend the week with us. Yesterday was Kevin's birthday, I had to work he spent it with his brother and his wife. I got home from work at 6:30-7 pm made a birthday dinner had b day cake and went to bed by 10. Today I had to go to work and had my evaluation at work. It was very good. I was inspired yesterday at work and wrote a little article this morning before my clinic started and sent it to my bosses about what cancer nursing should be. If I remember I will attach it here when I get back to work. I got to leave work at 1pm today and now I go back on Friday. SO I am going to enjoy the next two days off with our family. Going to a show in Myrtle Beach tomorrow. Then heading to Beaufort SC on New Years day to look around. Talk to you soon. Still waiting for the arrival of Asher John. I'll keep y'al posted.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Hi, Just stopping by to say Happy Yew year. Franks sister lives in Beaufort S.C. on Dataw Island. Have you made a decision yet of working at the hospital or staying at the clinc? I look forward to seeing pictures of your new grandson when he arrives. May God Bless your New Year abundantly! Dee