Friday, June 12, 2009

I have a Jerry Springer Family

I have a family that should be on Jerry Springer I swear. My brother called me last night and wanted to know if I wanted to be part of his life, but he did not want to be involved with my mother or brother and sisters. He has his reason for not wanting to talk to each of them, some are legitimate, some I think are crazy but he has his reasons. I told him I loved him and did want to be part of his life. I also told him I would not choose sides I did not want to be in the middle but I did not want to loose him. He agreed to that and hopefully I will be able to see him on this trip to Pittsburgh. (I also told my mom he called me and that I would not choose sides. She also agreed and said she would not ask me to reveal anything to her about him. She only ask if they were hurt or in trouble that I would let her know. I agreed.)

I am here in Pittsburgh mainly to see my grandmother and to bring the baby to see her. My niece is also graduating this weekend. I wanted to bring my grandmother to the graduation. I have been talking to her about it for weeks and she was excited about it. I thought I would be nice and call my aunt because she is POV now and ask permission to take my grandmother to the party. She just called me and said "NO". she said she talked to my grandmother about it and she got upset and did not want to go. (which I do not believe) She also told me she has told the nurses Nana should not be taken out on Sunday. I am crushed! I do not understand why my grandmother should suffer because me aunt has issues with me. (Issues that are all crazy and untrue) I just do not understand why someone would hurt my grandmother just to spite me.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Hi Becky, Thank God your family has YOU. God must have placed you in this family to be the glue to hold every one together. Your loving heart and kindness is not going unnoticed.Be assured the Lord is with your grandma at all times. He also sees the aunt, and unfortunately one day she will have to answer to the Lord. Just enjoy your relationship with your grandma and mom and don't let the others spoil it with silly rules or grudges. You will have peace of heart knowing you are doing whats right even if know one else is. I give you a gold star for not verbally attacking the aunt. Dee

Gina said...

I am so sorry you are going through so much. Know that you are in my prayers. Our Lord is so much bigger than any problems we could have, so keep bringing them to Him to help you cope. I agree with what Dee said, that your family is blessed to have you.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

I think ALL families have some "Springerisms" I know mine does. I just wish they would all straighten up and serve the Lord. If they would all this junk would dissappear, or at least not rule their hearts.
I too am prayin for ya sis.