Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Heavy Heart

I am feeling a bit blue right now because I chose to hide a friend on Facebook. No that does not mean she is till not my friend. I actually love her, she is a great person. But unfortunately her views and mine are quite different. She is very liberal and all her posts reflect that. It took a long time wrestling with this because I do not want to look like a prewd, but I just can not agree with some of her views. I will pray for her and hope that she comes to the Lord and realizes what she is saying offends some people.

2 comments:

Washer Mom Val said...

I've a few that post wild stuff.....sometimes I read it and think...maybe MY testimony will show them a different way. But if it is pulling YOU away, wise move.

Anonymous said...

I have a sneaky suspicion you are talking about me in this post. Am I right? If so, I can understand and respect your position. I'm not one to censor myself. We don't have to see eye-to-eye on everything to be friends :)

Love, Kelly