Wednesday, July 6, 2011
1. What is the most useful book in your house?
I would have to say my Bible. It really does give me life lessons and help me with issues I am having. We as a church are reading through Act right now and it has really helped. I do have my favorite books in the Bible also. Esther is great!
2. What's worse-being too hot or too cold?
I am actually not a fan of either. I live in air conditioning and furnace. But if I had to choose I think it may be cold because I am always hot. But I do not like snow!
3. Share something that made you smile this past weekend.
I spent the weekend with my son and his family and all of them always make me smile especially my grandsons. I loved it when my two year old Asher ran out from the shower yelling when I got there "I need to see MEMAW!" wrapped his arms around my legs then as I bent down gave me a wonderful kiss and hug!
4. How do you like your hamburgers? Or don't you?
Well done with ketchup. Heinz ketchup.
5. What's your summer beach read? If it's not summer in your part of the world then tell us what book you're reading in front of the fire while sipping hot cocoa.
This summer along with studying for for oncology (cancer) certification I am reading Fear No Evil from Robin Caroll. So far very good although I haven't really gotten into it too much yet.
6. How was your birthday celebrated when you were a kid?
I really do not remember much about my childhood. I do remember we always had a cake at my grandmothers after Sunday dinner. I remember one birthday party when I was in 6th grade where we played Spin the Bottle! LOL!
7. What's something that is totally uncool that you love anyway?
I love to ride the swings in the play ground. I do not care if I am there with grands, nieces, nephews or my self!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well moving day is getting close. I have 7 days left at work and 13-14 days left in SC before I move to Marion, OH. I have bittersweet feelings. I will love being closer to family in Pittsburgh PA but hate leaving good friends here. I do not want to loose the friendships!
Soon you will not need to hear my saga of moving any more till we sell the house and find a new one in OH