Saturday, July 30, 2011

We're here

Well we are here. Kevin, Tia and I. The funeral is over. We are in a two bedroom apartment on the third floor his company put us up in for a few months. . Tia isn't very crazy about the third floor, she always tries to go to the same apartment on the second floor when coming up stairs we have to coax her to come up the third flight of stairs. I have been trying to think why am I here. I thought it was to see my grandmother more but now that she is gone that is not it. I love that I am closer to my dad. I plan to spend time with him once or twice a month. My brother has needed moral support and I have been here for him but I am still three hours away. (which I thing is a good thing cause there can really be some drama in my family at times.) I start my new job on Monday. I am excited and nervous both.

Do ya wish sometimes God would write the plan out like a to do list for the day. I do! Then I would know where to go and what to do because left to my own advices I am lazy and would stay at home read, play on the computer or watch TV all day.
O well I know the plan will be revealed to me when the time is right or I can just stand back and be in awe of how God moves in our lives.

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I too have wished for God to reveal His plan in the sky in neon lights. Then I'm reminded that He pretty much did that with the Israelites as He led them out of Egypt and still they chose to disobey while grousing and complaining. ;-)