Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Awake again in the wee hours of the morning

Here I am awake again in the wee hours of the morning. I am wondering if I should maybe start working the night shift again because I can never seem to get to sleep at night. I have such a hard time getting up for work in the morning. Today I have a class a boring class. I am sure it will put me to sleep but I have to go and have to take it to make all the paperwork look good. It is a preceptor class. I have actually been precepting new nurses for as long as I have been on the floor but never took a preceptor class, so the powers that be said I must have this calss in my file. Next week will be another class like this a charge nurse class which I have been doing since a few moths after I started.
I was actually thinking lately maybe I could work weekend nights. Fri and Sat would be my nights then I have to work one other it would probally be Thursday. Until school starts in the fall that may be an idea. Nights pay more and weekend nights pay more than that. O well I do not know I guess I will see what happens.
I am going to try to get some sleep now. Good night all

No comments: