Friday, January 15, 2010

Weird

ok, here I am sitting at work charting on my patients. My phone dings in my pocket I pull it out to find a picture of my brother in law who had surgery yesterday. My mom sent it to me so I responded by asking what she was doing.I mean he was sleeping. I had talked or actually texted my sister this morning and she told me he was doing ok. So I thought it was weird that I got a picture of him sleeping from my mom. I mean he is sleeping ok thats great! Why am I getting a picture on my phone.

I have to admit I do love my blackberry and I love getting pictures of my grandkids but my mom sends me randon pictures I never know what I am going to get. Maybe a picture of my grandmother, a randon neice or nephew picture or maybe some snow in her yard or something. I know these new phones are a joy but at times it can be dangerous like in the hands of people weho take random pictures and just share with everyone. Mom told me my sister sent her the picture so she just wanted to share.
I dont know about you but I think it is weird

2 comments:

Dee said...

It may be age related. When she starts sending bathroom pictures you may have something to worry about. :) I think you should use your blog to show your favorite pictures. I am going to put mine in a album and maybe mat a few to hang . I just want to capture some of the beauty I see in the old buildings. I am always looking at the photography of others and thought to myself..why not? I would love to see your photos.

Washer Mom Val said...

That made me chuckle. My husband sends me pics of things that form a smile.....I'll do a post on it sometime, they are quite interesting. Enjoy the new way to communicate and embrace the technology - don't fear it. Like anything, if used for the glory of God in good ways vs evil, revil in its creation!