Monday, June 28, 2010

Counting my Blessings

I have been posting my rants lately so i wanted to post some positives and count my blessings.

  1. I have a awesome saviour who loves me enough to die for me and because of Him I am free.
  2. I have a terrific husband ...He is my other half...perfectly matched for me. he protects me from what ever and mostly from myself..
  3. I have two terrific children....
  4. I have a terrific son and daughter in law...I could not have picked better matches for my kids.
  5. I have GRANDCHILDREN!!!!! and I am going to get more!!!! Right now my Ethan is 4, he is so sweet and smart, my Asher,he is adorable and ready to move...soon, very soon Remy will be here, I can't wait to meet him and in December another new grand...
  6. I have a career I love... the job gets me down sometimes but I love what I do.
  7. Kevin has a good job...with chance for advancement and many sites
  8. We have a nice home and can afford to run it..
  9. I am relatively healthy....I have a few health problems but they are manageable
  10. Kevin, my kids, their spouses and children are all healthy
  11. My parents are great...after a nasty divorce God worked magic and now I have 3 terrific parents....I love them all...
  12. There are many many more and I thank the Lord for all my blessings!!!!

No comments: