Friday, December 9, 2011

House Hunting

Tomorrow, actually later today because I work the night shift and am off for the weekend now (WooHoo!), we are going to look at a few houses.  I know I should be excited about this and don't get me wrong I am but it is getting a little monotonous. I mean after a while its like which house was it. Since we got here to central Ohio in July we have literally looked at about 100 houses, I swear, we have! Our realtor is completely wonderful, so if you need a realtor here just let me know she is great! She has been patient with us when we first looked at more expensive houses because we were going to sell our house in SC pictures above if anyone is interested and move into a nice BIG house here. Well 6 months later that has not happened so we have to find something we can afford to pay along with the mortgage from SC. The realtor, Georgia has sent us several houses a week and we go look and move on.  So tonight, as I am blogging while I work ssshhh don't tell, I am also praying silently that we find the ONE. I'll let you know how the search goes.

1 comment:

Betty W said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog and your dear comment. I love to get new visitors.
I´m sympathize with your house hunting. 100 homes is a lot and I can believe, when you say you are praying for the ONE. I hope you find it and would love to see pics if you do.