Monday, December 5, 2011

Simple Women's Daybook at night

I haven't done one of these for a while so I decided to do one tonight. I am a night shift person and its my day off so here I am in my office at 12:53 am blogging.....O well!

Out my window it is dark and on the horizon I can see the Christmas lights of some of the houses in the sub division down the road.

I am thinking I am going to get up tomorrow and go Christmas shopping. I want to get a small tree, clean and decorate this apartment.

I am thankful for every day the Lord gives me and a roof over my head even if it is not in the place I plan. I am safe and warm in this apartment and I praise the Lord for that.

From the kitchen nothing! We had pizza for dinner and I am so not into the baking thing. 
  
I am wearing my favorite pj's and warm fuzzy slipper socks. It's midnight people! LOL!

I am creating this pretty little blog! really I have no room here to create anything....but I wanna try to make a wreath. Keep ya posted!

I am going to bed soon so I can get up early than my usual tomorrow and create CHristmas magic here.

I am reading A Confident Heart by Renee Swope, wonderful book. I am also listening to Cape Refuge by Terri Blackstock the first book. Actually I got the whole series..I actually listened to them backwards.. LOL

I am hoping that we will find a home soon and sell ours in South Carolina. I won't moan or groan about it anymore. 

I am listening to the TV in the living room Law and Order Criminal Intent. The trickle of the water running down the building from the rain outside.

Around the house it is a royal mess. It is amazing to me how much mess can get made by not being home much. I will have to do a total clean before I decorate tomorrow; but the beauty of a small apartment is quick clean up even when it is a royal mess.

One of my favorite things Christmas! I love it! I love to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior!

Hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are! 

1 comment:

Marti said...

I like the looks of your blog--very festive. Hope that you get all your chores finished.