Friday, December 30, 2011

Is there a lesson in this!!

I am writing this as my letter to the Lord. I know I won't get a divine answer written on the wall, maybe I will! That would be so COOL!! But nonetheless, I want to document this.

Dear Lord,

I can only think that I am supposed to be learning a lesson from all this house stuff. I am frustrated Lord, I don't know what you want me to learn. I don't know what to do next. So now there is a problem with this house too. Where do we go from here. Do we look at more houses? Do we give up and rent something? Do we stay where we are? I am so confused. I don't know how long I can do this. I know I should be grateful for this apartment we are living in but....
I want my stuff! I want my dressers to put my clothes in so I do not have to keep them in tote boxes any more. I want my own bed with my own pillows and blankets. I want my washer and dryer.
Am I being prepared for something? Is there something for me to learn? Please Lord! Let me know.
Everything else about this move has been positive. DH has a job he likes and they respect him and his opinion. I have a job that I like. We found a church to go to that we both like. I am close to home and can go to see dad whenever I want even if it is only for a day. We can go home for birthdays and holidays now. So I know this the right thing to do. I just don't understand why this part is taking so long.
I don't know why the house in SC is not selling, and why we can not find a home here. I know You only want the best for DH and me so this move with all the good things was Your plan for us. I am just confused why we have hit this road block. Is it the evil one trying to discourage us; because if it is he is doing a good job and I need Your help to PUNCH HIS LIGHT OUT! Seriously, I need Your help to not fall into the pit of depression that this sometimes brings on me. I also need Your help to keep DH encouraged. I am loosing my positive attitude.
Please help
Your Loving daughter
Becky

No comments: