Friday, January 20, 2012

Bronchitis and snow Yeah

Yeah! I have bronchitis. I woke up yesterday afternoon with my chest feeling a little congested. I went to work, even though I was an emotional wreck for no reason at all. I actually take a medication for panic attacks that I started having a few years ago. I have tried to stop taking the medication because I was told by my doctor it would be temporary but every time I tried to quit I had another attack! I ran out of the medication the day before we went to my son's house and thought I will only be off for two days no big whoop. Apparently there is a big whoop because  yesterday I could have cried for any number of reasons. It was snowing when I left for work this was a reason for me to cry. Traffic, slush, I spilled a little tea on my uniform on the way to work, all reasons to cry. I did get the medication in me last night thank goodness now maybe I can act normal again, then I find out I have bronchitis! I was supposed to go back to work tonight. When I was in the doctor's office this morning she ask me when did I go back to work. I told her tonight. She said "NO! not tonight I assume you need a work excuse." Which I got along with a z-pack and cough syrup with codeine.
I have not actually had a full blown case of bronchitis since I moved south. Well, there you go I am back in the north, it is winter and I have bronchitis! Nice!

1 comment: