Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook for today

 
FOR TODAY


Outside my window... it is grey dreary and cold
I am thinking...a million things right now. Such as I have been suffering from bronchitis and a sinus infection to which I still have some lingering effects; so I am thinking will I be able to make it through a whole 12hr shift tomorrow? We are in the process of buying a house here in Ohio and selling one in SC so I am thinking about that. And on and on
I am thankful
...for my family; they stick by me and support me even when I am unlovable


In the kitchen...there is quiet not much goes on there at least right now.


I am wearing...a big t-shirt my leggings up to my knees and my favorite purple sock slippers


I am creating...a blog don’t have much room here to create anything else


I am going...to Pittsburgh for the weekend to celebrate my dad’s birthday


I am wondering...will the house in South Carolina sell soon?

I am reading
A Confident heart by Renee Swope

I am hoping...everything goes well with our new house and we can move in by Valentines day

I am looking forward to
...getting settled with all my own stuff again

I am learning…how to wait for God’s timing it is not easy but I am learning

Around the house...it is cluttered

I am pondering...how nice it will be to not be so cluttered

A favorite quote for today...I love you Me Maw by my grandson Ethan

One of my favorite things...skype!! I get to actually talk to and see my grandsons on the other side of the country

A few plans for the rest of the week: OCN review course (Oncology Nursing) for my certification coming up in March

A peek into my day
...Today was just a very lazy day of resting, watching TV and computer time recovering from the crud I had

Me and my grandson Remy

No comments: