1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
I would like to be more organized my self in work and home. I can get organized at work without a problem. I am kinda anal about that. I so-so with school, but manage to get all my work done and keep my GPA above 3.5. But at home I am not so good. I often miss things like bills needing paid and avoiding clutter. I really do not have a plan. I would like one if you all have suggestions. I tend to get buried in paper. That is my biggest issue.
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
Since I have been a nurse for a long time I have worn scrubs for most of my career unless working in an office setting in that case I wear regular clothes and a white lab type jacket. The worst uniform I ever wore was my student nurse uniform, I tried to search the internet for it but could not find an accurate picture so the top looked the top of this dress made into a shirt that cam e to
waist length then white pants.
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy ofBetty who blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
I was making dinner that called for tomato soup in the mix. I had just gotten home from the store and started putting the mix in the pot to cook. I reached in my bag to get the tomato soup. One can, two cans, three cans....oops that third can was chicken noodle soup! Luckily I caught this before pouring into my dinner!!
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
I try to stay away from it. Negativity can really pull me down. So I listen to up lifting music or steer away from it.
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
I look like my dad. I thing my children are kind of a mixture between hubby and my families. Some people say they look like hubby some me. Depends on who you are talking to.
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?
No I did not celebrate but Jan 8 is also my grandson Asher's birthday. He turned 5.
|Grandson Asher. Looks very much like his dad my son!|
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans),Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), VeniceCarnival (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
I think it would be Venice Carnival because I have always wanted and some do do want to go to Italy.
8. Insert random thought.
God is Great!!!