Some times decisions are hard to make. Like I was called from a nurse staffing agency. They told me they had positions in Oregon close to where my daughter lives. I called for the license and it is going to cost $300 to renew. I thought that meant SLAM that door closed! Today I was talking to my daughter. Her and her hubby are having babysitter troubles. The talked it over and decided that paying for my license to go there and work would be cheaper than paying a babysitter. The assignments are for 12 weeks which means I would be away from home for that long. I have done it before when my first grandson was born and she first moved to Oregon.
What I am trying to figure out now is what should I do? Let them pay for my license and go help them or continue looking for a job here?
I am at a loss???? Any suggestions? I told her to talk to her dad about it and if he was OK with it, I am too. What would you do??