Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hodge Podge

1.  When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean. 

peaceful!
isle of Palms Charleston, SC


2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?

Hmm,  crying people. Kids having tantrums. nails on a chalk board....I think there may be more but you only asked for 3.

3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?

Depends on my mood, sometimes I try stuff on and some times I don't.

4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?

I do love pistachio nuts! I eat them All the time!

5. When did you last have to compromise with someone?  Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary? 

I am from a big blended family. We always have issues compromises have to be made continuously. The compromises are some times irritating for all.

6.  Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?

When my daughter was trying to enlist in the army out of high school. She was denied because at one time her young life she had a diagnosis of exercise induced asthma, which she was totally  cured from when she graduated high school. So I sent a letter to our senator Strom Thurman. he helped her she did get into the army like she had dreamed.

7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?

Visiting my son and daughter in law in Myrtle Beach SC. I miss their family so much. My grandsons are growing like weeds!

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
My mom had surgery two days ago she is doing well. She is staying with one of my brothers. I love you MOM!!!


No comments: