1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Figuratively I am in the valley right now...moving up very slowly.
Actually I have been on the mountain tops in Oregon a few times; Mt Hood and Sister's Oregon are both beautiful. I was there a few years ago.
I do not which is why I worry so much about this time of no pay for me. I want to start a budget I am going to need to now, then keep it when things get better.
My advise to those starting out is to start a budget and live on it, so they know what to expect when the unexpected happens.
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop ofBen and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
I am really not that fond of cherries. I will eat cheese cake with cherries.
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
It is hard to talk politics and religion with my own family, so yes I think its not a good idea.
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
I like to be the passenger when my hubby is driving. That way I sleep safely while he drives. If I am not with him I like to drive.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
I am really not sure I do have a lot of blue;but I have other colors too. I am not colortyped.
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
I would have to say my dad. He is my idol, my spiritual mentor, and just my dad.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am trying to put all this in God's hands and not worry or fret about not being able to find a job;but this is not easy. Every time I turn something else comes up. Like for instance. I had asked the pay roll department to break up my pay in two payments just so there would not be so much taxes taken out and I could pay everything off. Well, they did not, so they took a very big chink out of it for taxes. I did pay some bills, but will not be able to make the difference I wanted too.
I am trying to focus and keep positive through it all! Every once in a while I just have to let off steam!