Friday, February 8, 2013

it's Friday!!!



Some of the bloggers I follow do Friday Fragments so I thought I would give it a try.

My week this week has been chaotic to say the least. Monday was the last day of my class on Nursing research. I had to drop it before and retake it because I was failing it the first time so I was a little bit worried about it. Monday I turned in my final project and waited to see what my grade would be....I got an A-. I don't care about the MINUS it is an A! I am over the moon about that. I was so worried I would not pass it a second time! This time was a different teacher so the vibe of the class was different and it must have worked with me.
Earlier in the week I was talking about how I was trusting God and everything was wonderful. Well it is crazy because one day off track and I feel like a mountain has grown in front of me for me to climb. I am excited about the things the Lord has done for me even in these past two weeks but it is funny how taking your eyes off Him for a minute can send you right back to the darkness.
I had a bad morning. I was doing my best to focus on God but one thing after another kept jumping in my face. Then to make matters worse on my way to my last day with my clinical group with my cake and body parts (the body parts are for the students to practice procedures like catherization) I was driving down the long country road when I started to day dream about something, I have no idea what now, I saw a police car coming the opposite way. I looked at my speed I was going 70. I slowed down but as I did I saw him turn around in my rear view mirror. My stomach sank into my toes He got me! I got a speeding ticket! The police officer was nice and talked very pleasantly to me but he still gave me a TICKET!!!! I was BUMMED!!!
The girls in my clinical group made me feel better with a card and conversations that boosted my spirits.
Tomorrow is another day....and I plan to KEEP my EYES on my Jesus so no matter what comes my way mountain, speeding ticket I can handle it cause He is helping me handle it! I plan on having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your A....Awesome job! Hope you weekend was great!