Friday, November 7, 2008

No panic feelings....still coughing... but not panicing

Hello my blogging friends. I am feeling much better today have not had any panic feelings since I drove myself crazy that first day.......
I am however still coughing despite taking ALL the antibiotics. It seemed to go away for a few days....maybe a day or two...then coughing again! I called the doc again today. She is stumped. She is going to send to me have an upper GI because GERD can cause coughing if me esophagus is not closing all the way. ( I looked that up on the Internet.) Then if that is negative she will send me to a pulmonologist. I had a small pity party for my self at the thought that something bad could be going on but I am over that now. I am thinking GERD is causing the problem. SO I will have the test the doctor suggest and then make a diagnosis.
Thank you for all your support.
Be back tomorrow sometime. I have my first walk with my accountability partners. I also have a paper to write for the end of my school semester so I am sure I will be here while contemplating what to write... Good night :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Becky, I'm glad you posted at my blog so I could find yours! I'll be praying for you to get well and that the doctors will figure out what is going on.