Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today...Saturday...Brand new day...Praise the Lord!

Hello all. Today is a brand new beautiful day. Praise the Lord. I have been up for a couple hours reading blogs and checking my face book stuff. I woke up today with a new attitude. Today is the first day the ladies from Monday small group and I get together for our walk in the park and share time. Praise the Lord, for He is good. He surrounds you with support all you have to do is believe with the faith of a mustard seed and He works wonders. I actually remember not so long ago feeling so alone and like I had no friends. I cried to the Lord and told him I felt lonely now look what He has given me. More and more friends. Friends here, friends there, friends from the past I did not know I had. Praise the Lord for He is good.
I'll be back I have to get ready........

No comments: