|Tia in her new sweater|
- After a busy week I slept away yesterday. So those of you doing the photo challenge I will post two later today. I work night shift as many of you know and every once in a while it all catches up with you. I had many plans for yesterday all were for naught. I put a meatloaf in the oven and fell asleep and burned it! So today after all that sleep I am wide awake at 5 am!
- We closed on our new Ohio home on Friday. YEAH!!!!! DH company are paying for moving so the moving company should have our stuff here by the end of the month. We however will move in with minimal furniture this week!!!! We are going to get a futon and a TV. The rest will come later. We will have kitchen appliances to cook and can unload what we have here in the apartment.
- Our dog is almost 13 years old. She is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. She has arthritis in her back legs and a seizure disorder. She has been hating this third floor apartment. Every time we bring her out she goes to the door right below our apartment and looks at us like please no more steps.
- I am going to start a new job also. I have been driving an hour to an hour in a half to Columbus every time I work and it is really getting old. Some of the other nurses who work where I do have apartments in town so go to after work. But that to me almost seems like I am paying them to work there. So I started looking for a new job closer to the home we were buying and I got a job. I start the first of the month. I am taking a small pay cut but is worth in the gas I will save driving 20 minutes to work instead of an hour!
- I can't wait until all is hooked up in the house and I have cable internet back this DSL is so S-L-O-W. It makes me crazy some times.
- I can't imagine what is going to be like to sleep in my own bed again with my own blankets and pillows. I am so excited about this!
- My prayer now is that the house in SC sells before our first house payment April 1. That would be wonderful! Then we would not have to pay 2 mortgage payments.
- It is very sad that we lost a talent like Whitney Houston. Drugs and alcohol are the demise of many. Even if she did not die of drug overdose she still had been effected by her many years of abuse. Such a terrible shame.
- I am also excited because my nephew is going to paint us an original piece of art work for our home. He is an award winning set designer in Florida. Brilliant and talented! http://
symbiontscenic.carbon made.com you can look at some of his work here! Or you can follow his designs on his his business Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/SymbiontScenic
- I am going to get my grandson Ethan at the end of March to stay with us for a week. It is the first time he is coming for vacation by himself. So great!!!
- I am so looking forward to decorating our new home! (Sorry for jumping around that is what my brain is doing this morning.) We have two great fireplaces! real wood burning fire paces. I can't wait till I can smell the wood burning. Need some attention to chimney first though, not much but will need cleaned and looked at.
- O well that is enough of my scatter brain jump of things for this morning. I will be back soon with more randomness....