Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Wednesday Hodge Podge
1. What is something you are loving right now?
I am loving Nutella! My daughter hooked me up. It is great with peanut butter on a sandwich. But, honestly I can eat it with a spoon right out of the jar!! It is that good! AMAZING!!!!
2. Paris, Venice, New York and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Of the four, which one would you most like to visit?
I would love to go to Rome and visit Italy. My grandmother's family was from Italy in Napoli. Most likely some of them are still there. My great grandmother and grandfather came over to USA when she was pregnant with my grandmother who was born in Canada on their way here. My great uncle Tony, no longer with us had to stay in Italy because they could not afford for him to come until later. I just think it would be so cool to go to Italy see the Vatican, tour all over the country.
I would like to see Paris and the Eiffel Tower. I did take 3 years of French in high school although I can say about 5 words now which would serve me well if I ever needed to take la caryon to la plage. (my pencil to the beach) I am sure I could use that in a conversation right? ;)
I did go to New York City when I was 16. It was 1970something the Son of Sam was running around killing people and my mom and aunt put us on the wrong ferry to see The Statue of Liberty. We were on the Stanton Island ferry and mom was yelling "wait your going the wrong way!" I do want to go back and really see the city this time.
3. Are you a romantic?
I think I am but I am married to the world's least romantic man. Every once in a while he does do something romantic and I am totally floored because I do not ever expect it.
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
O my goodness, I thought a few right away Ever After with Drew Barrymore. An Officer and a Gentleman, When Harry met Sally.
But my favorite of all time is Sleepless in Seattle.
I think this is the best movie!
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends....which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.
I am Kanga
I admit this is me mom to all!
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
I absolutely love chocolate covered strawberries!!! The are delish!
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he sent His only begotten Son, that who ever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!!!! WE CLOSE ON FRIDAY AT 10AM!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!