Friday, June 29, 2012

Having a great time

 I am having a wonderful time with my grandson, although I have to say he has much more energy than me. My last week with Sharon, Remy and Ethan was terrific. I love that the kids love my dad and always want to see him so we headed to my dad's for a few days and that was great too. Remy is teething and has some stomach issues going on right now but we still managed to have a great time. We played and ran around and just plain had fun. Sharon and Remy went home on Wednesday and Ethan is staying till July 11. He has already worn out his Me-maw and pap so tomorrow we are going to a movie and going to stay in the air conditioning cause central Ohio has been a scorcher.  O well I am going to get off and try to get some rest. But I will leave you with a few photos.









1 comment:

Dee said...

Becky it looks like you are all having a good time despite this horrible heat. My grands will be here in a few weeks. I can't wait.:) Your grands have grown so much...I still remember them when you showed pictures when I first started visiting your blog.:)