Sunday, June 10, 2012

Its a Day by Day Thing

I guess you have noticed if you have read my blog for a while. My life is a day to day thing. As is all of ours. But my emotions seem to lead the way in my life, even in my career. I was awake till 4am this morning so when the alarm went off for church I did not hear it. I know it must have been something I needed to hear. So I will listen to the pod cast although that will not be as good because there will be no praise music before to praise my Lord and Savior. I am going to church women's study tonight and committing to going. It will be a challenge when Sharon and the boys are here but I will do my best.

I seem to get myself in a slump of depression; even when I know it is in the Lord's hands. I guess I am just a microwave person wanting my answers right now or else....Maybe that's one of the things the Lord is working on....

O well I am off to bible study...we will talk later...

No comments: