1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
There were 112 in my class and yes we knew everyone. The school is not even there now the town is a ghost town. It is sad really. I went to high school in Duquesne, PA. Where United States Steel thrived in the 70s the went belly up in late 80s and ruined the whole town. It never recovered from loosing the steel mill. It is sad really.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
the moon is in the center.
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If it's love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
LOATHE them can't stand the smell the taste anything!! Yuck and if I get a sandwich in a restaurant that has a pickle with pickle juice on my bread I can not eat it.
4. What's a stereotype you perpetuate without meaning to?
Gosh, sometimes I perpetuate the dumb blond stereo type and I hate it. But sometime I just do dumb things!!
5. Ever been horseback riding? If so, is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I have been horse riding once. I liked it don't know why I never did it again. I normally do not watch the horse races. But I loved the movie about Secretariat.
6. What's your favorite wedding movie?
At first I was mainly thinking about my best friends wedding cause I love Julia Roberts...But just know I remembered My Big Fat Greek Wedding! O my goodness I love that movie cause it was so much my family growing up. Italian and Greek not to much difference in that way!
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA you'd like to see in person?
The Grand Canyon. I would love to see it.
I would also love to see the Statue of Liberty again. I saw it when I was 16 years old with my mom and my aunt, my sisters and cousins. We were supposed to be on the ferry to Liberty Island but instead we went to Stanton Island. That trip is a whole blog in itself....maybe a book... LOL But she did look breath taking standing there!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well, It is official. I was terminated today for a job I was recruited to do and never got to do. They recruited me for my oncology experience and it was named oncology but it was not oncology. It was mainly heart stuff and I don't do that could not pass the test to do it so I was terminated. I do have options but I think I am going to call for unemployment tomorrow and wait until my grandson goes back home in July. my daughter and two grandsons are coming ever June 20 and older grandson Ethan staying until July 11. I am ok with it all. My last blog will let you know why. it is all in God's hands!