1. In what way are you your own worst enemy?
I doubt myself about everything. Should I wear this does it make me look fat?? Should I eat this?? Can I pass this test?? Will I get a job?? I doubt my self about everything. I know I do it but I just continue...
2. Jacques Cousteau's birthday was Monday, June 11th...ever been scuba diving? Is that something you'd like to try? What's your favorite 'under the sea' creature?
I would like to try but I am terrified. I am claustrophobic and I do not think I could breath right in the mask.. its the mask that scares me.
I did go snorkeling and I loved it we were in the Bahamas with a cruise and tried it. It was so much fun and beautiful!
3. On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you in and around the water? (1=not at all, 10=very) Do you know how to swim and if so how and when did you learn?
10, I love water!! I learned to swim when I was a child. My parents and other families used to go boating and had shelters on an island in the Allegheny River. My sister and I loved the water so my dad put life jackets on us and dropped us off the end of the dock. We were told to swim back to shore. We floated a while then swam. (My dad was just out of our site watching us all the time to make sure we were OK...we just did not know...so we did it.) and we have loved water ever since.
4. What's something you do to motivate yourself to tick an item off your to-do list?
5. What makes a good neighbor? Are you a good neighbor?
Someone who minds their own business and is quiet..Sounds rough I know I am sorry. i think I am a good neighbor.
6. Who loads the dishwasher at your house? Is there a right way and a wrong way?
My hubby and I both do...When he does there is his way when I do it there is my way but we don't fret about it as long as the dishes get clean.
7. You know it's summer when_________________________.
The heat starts, I lived in SC so long it was just hot all the time. Now since I have been here it has been up to 88 degrees and I have not turned on the air yet. The humidity in the south is so thick it is like walking through pea soup. I don't feel it up here.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Another thing I love about summer up north is lightening bugs/ fireflies whatever you call them. I love them!! I sat on my porch a few nights ago trying to take pictures most just looked dark one looked like a UFO. I found much better pictures on Google.