Thursday, October 23, 2008

Are you ready

The state has a deficit it is cutting back on programs. I work at MUSC the Medical University of South Carolina, a state facility. So we have cut backs. I will soon be working 32 hours a week and heading for a nursing agency or other facility to get some hours for work. My husbands job has no orders so he too is making less money. The stock market is falling more and more all over the world. Jesus, I am ready! Are you coming soon? I am ready are you?
I think sometimes when are you coming Lord this place is a mess! Then I think of my precious grandson and my new grandson who will be born in January. I want to see them grow and be a grandma. I wonder am I really ready Lord? I think I am am. I hope you will approve of my work here. I try my best for you.
I think I am ready are you??????

1 comment:

Dee said...

What a pleasant surprise to see you as a follower. I feel honored to have a new blogger friend. I hope you will visit often. I will be stopping by your blog as much as possible. I also pray that i will be ready for the Lords return.Until then we need to live happy, fulfilled lives giving God all the glory. Dee <><