Wednesday, May 25, 2011





1. What is something about living in this country that you value? This country is what ever country you call home.
I value my freedom of religion. I value my faith in Jesus Christ and I love that I am free to praise my God. Although it is getting harder and harder to display but as of yet I still have freedom of religion.

2.What is a favorite something that you own that is red, white or blue?
I really do not have a favorite something that is red, white or blue. I do have the very first gift my husband bought me it is a blue musical teddy bear. I'll just say that.

3.Do you fly a flag at your house on patriotic holidays?
We just recently got a flag pole and started.

4. What ingredients do you think should be included in a great picnic basket?
potato salad and fried chicken

5. What is one interesting piece of trivia you know? Interesting is of course a relative term.
Hmmm lets see what kind of trivia do I know...The tides in the ocean are ruled by the stages of the moon.

6. Wednesday May 24 is National Escargot day...have you ever tried them? Eww or ooh?
No I have never tried them because EWW!

7. What is one thing you know for sure?
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. He died for my sins because He loves me.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is a lot of work to move to another state....Put the house up for sale....pack the stuff....drive there.....
Good thing I have an interview for a job in Columbus Ohio...looks very promising

No comments: