Monday, May 16, 2011

I did it

O well folks the cat is out of the bag! I put in a letter of resignation to my job for end of July. Kevin will be going up mid-June. So we a have about 2 weeks to get the house in order to put it up for sale. There is part of me that is FREAKING OUT!!!! But I am OK, I have drugs...Lol!! No but seriously we have been praying for this for over a year. We have wanted to move closer to home and the Lord has answered our prayers. Now Everything has been falling into place and I know this will to. Because this is the Lord's plan for us. We have been here in Charleston, SC for 15 years on July 2.
Now it is time for this chapter to end. We have met many wonderful people here we hope to keep as friends for a very long time even if we are farther away. I hope I have left a good impression here with the people I met, patients I tended and fiends I spent time with.

I will keep you all posted when the Big Change Comes......

3 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I'm glad you got that behind you. The end of July will be here before you know it ... in the meantime, just remember that God's been moving to bring this all about and continue to trust in Him to work out this plan for you. {hug}

Joyce said...

Moving is always a bit of scary excitement...best wishes in your new adventure! Where is home?

Becky said...

Home is Pittsburgh, PA that is where most of the family lives. We will be much closer now.