Saturday, May 28, 2011

It is getting closer

Hello all. As you may know if you follow this blog we are moving from South Carolina to Ohio, somewhere between Marion and Columbus. Yesterday we met with a real estate broker. So my house will be up for sale as of Monday, May 30. They will not be showing the house until next weekend but you will be able to look at the pictures on the web. We were told next weekend is National open Home Weekend so we are hoping that is good for us.
Sometimes it seems to me everything is falling into place and other times it seems as if WHOA it is moving too fast. But strangely I am not anxious or nervous, which if you know me is really crazy. I have "the peace that surpasses all understanding" It has to be from the Lord because I am telling you I am normally not this calm. I normally WORRY about everything! I am totally trusting in the Lord! Somehow I know deep in my soul this is all gonna work out. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: