Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hodge Podge Wednesday



1. What reveals more about a woman -her refrigerator or her purse?
I think her purse. I have mine all the time and I have everything I need there. I hope its not my refrigerator because I hate to clean that thing.

2. When was the last time you went to the zoo? Where? What's your favorite zoo animals?
I was at the zoo I think it was last summer. We went with my son and his family. My grandson was so fun at the zoo. Our zoo is in Columbia, SC. My favorite animals there are the monkeys. They are always so active.

3. What social issue fires you up?
Teenage sex fires me up. Because parents do not teach their children about sex. Parents say and think "not my child" and the STD rate for teenagers is skyrocketing. Now we have shows on TV that glorify teen pregnancy. Something is wrong with that!

4. Are you a coupon clipper? If so are you extreme?
No I am not, can never find what I need in coupons.

5. What is one of your favorite souvenirs brought back from your travels?
My necklace and earnings from my cruise I just took. They were actually a birthday gift from my husband for my 50th but technically it was bought on vacation.

6. Lemon meringue or key lime?
I would have to say key lime.

7. What is the most beautiful word in any language?
LOVE

8. Insert your own thought here.
My thoughts are all on our future move to Marion Ohio or around there from South Carolina. Stuff like where will we live? What job will I get? IT SNOWS UP THERE!! UGH! I have not had a snowy winter for 15 years since moving here to South Carolina. I can visit my dad and my grandmother more when I move there. Where will we go to church. I am sorry my mind is just a jumble of stuff these days.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Moving does jumble the mind : ) Good luck with all the decisions-where in Ohio will you be living? We lived in Columbus for a year eons ago.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Moving across town is stressful enough ... moving many states away has got to be exponentially more stressful. Stress does wreak some havoc on the mind. Praying that all will go well with your move.