Wednesday, May 18, 2011

what do you hope and dream for yourself?

In the 31 minute ministries devotional today the author Renee Swope asked What are your hopes and dreams for your self if money was no object what would you want to be? She quoted
Psalm 139:13 from the NIV which says "For you created my inmost being; knit me together in my mother's womb. She stated that God has made all of us for a purpose. She talked in this devotion how she did not know what her dream was because she had always been what people wanted her to be. We all have hopes and dreams what are yours?
I have figured out what my dreams for my self is with much prayer because I too was a people pleaser. I want to be a Nurse Practitioner who helps women with cancer. I know everyone always talks about breast cancer but I want to help women with GYN cancers like ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, and uterine cancer. There is not much press about these cancers but they are devastating. So once I get the move all done I am in school for two years to get a NP license. Then I can set out on the course God has planned for me to do. I feel He had lead me to this point and put this passion in my heart for these women.

What is your passion? It does not have to be job related. It can be whatever you wish. So what do you wish?






No comments: