Wednesday, May 11, 2011



Hodgepodge Wednesday....Here goes my first!!

1. How many times in your life have you moved a house?

Well actually 12 since I was a child that I can remember and soon will be again. More details on that to come in the near future.

2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote to it?

I would love to learn Italian and Spanish. Spanish is more practical but for some reason I want to learn Italian too. Maybe because I would love to go to Italy some day.

3. What in this world breaks your heart?

Suffering of any kind breaks my heart. I hate to see hurting people. I guess that is why I feel so called to be a cancer nurse. I have a need to help people.

4. What is one item that symbolizes the times in which we live?

I would have to say the smart phone. The world at your finger tips! I am guilty of using one too.

5. Share a favorite bumper sticker or t-shirt.

This is an old one but I love it...Beam me up Scottie no intelligent life on this planet!

6. How do you like your spaghetti?

Chunky with lots of meat and veggies in tomato sauce.

7. What one piece of advice you would give to a recent, or soon to be graduate?

The world is at your finger tips....take your time....take a deep breath....don't act like you know it all you don't.....and if you can not afford it save until you can.

8. Insert your own random thought here...

Our life will be changing in the next few months with Kevin's promotion and all that entails. I have to remember to keep my focus on God because if for one second I look away.......I can totally freak my self out!

2 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Sounds like a good enough reason to learn Italian to me! ha!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Joyce said...

Best of luck with your upcoming move...always a little bit stressful : )

Enjoy your day!