Sunday, May 1, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry

It's been a while since I've done a day book entry so I thought today was a good time.

Outside my window It is a beautiful Sunday morning. The sun is shining and the sky is a brilliant sky blue.

What am I wearing my night gown. It is 8:30 am on a Sunday morning.

What am I reading I am reading the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. It is a very good book about God and His Love. It is a very good book. I actually just started it but s a very good book. I also love to listen to audio books. Right now I am listening to One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury. I absolutely love Karen Kingsbury. I am a new convert though. I started with the Baxter series. Karen can really bring you into the storyline. This book is a fictional account of 9/11 and it is really good.

What am I studying Right now I am studying about teaching strategies. But this will be my last class for the summer. Then in the fall I am changing schools. I have been praying about my future. The school I am in right now has been telling me they have a Nurse Practitioner program they are just tweaking it. So I was told by the school to start the core classes and I could change over to NP. Well now the core classes are over and I have been taking educator classes for the past couple semesters. I found an on-line school that does NP. I am transferring. So I will have the summer off.

What am I thinking I am thinking about a bunch of things right now. School is a big part of what I am thinking. I have to apply to this school. Go through the whole process again. That is frustrating. Kevin's job and the promotion he applied for. We are hearing rumors but we are not sure what they mean. If he gets this promotion there will be changes in our lives. I'll have to get into that deeper at another time.

What am I dreaming about I have a few things there to. Saturday is my birthday. I will be 50 and my hubby bought a cruise for us to celebrate. I am excited and dreaming about that. Kevin's possible promotion and the changes that will bring into our lives. I am always dreaming about a place where my kids, my grand kids, husband and I would all live close together and have family dinners once a week and spend holidays together.

No comments: