Sunday, June 12, 2011

DRAMA....

Does every family have drama or is it just mine? I just got done watching the New Jersey Housewives on Bravo TV (yes I admit I like it maybe because I can so relate with the drama). It seems to never end there is always drama somewhere. Just give the family run down...my mom and dad had four girls of which I am the oldest, then comes Norma, Pam and Kellie...my mom and dad divorced and my dad remarried a wonderful lady I love to death and she has two daughters one older than me one younger than me but a month older than my sister Norma. So now the order is Patty, me, Ann, Norma, Pam Kellie. Got it so far? Ok, then my mom remarried and had two boys with her husband they are John and Tom. They tag onto the end because they truly are the babies (although my brother John thinks he is the big brother to all his sisters its adorable to see him stick up for us...) My step dad died when my brothers were in their teens; I was married with children. SO that makes 8 of us and at any given time there is always drama somewhere. Some have more drama than others. I try to live my life drama free;but, I am the nice one, the peace maker, so when ever ANYBODY has drama they call me except for my big/little brother John who does not want give anybody stress.
I once got a call when on vacation in Oregon visiting my daughter at 5am (Oregon time) because my sister Norma yelled at my brother Tom and sister Kellie. Now you get the picture how they all call me. I just wanna know does every family have this drama???

My immediate family, my husband, daughter, son and me have no more drama. O my daughter did have her teenage drama and literally drove me crazy. ( I did not think we would ever have a relationship but God is good and now my daughter and I are very close.) But now we do not Kevin and I get along great we have things going on in our lives but we talk about it and we are good. My kids are good, they have great spouses and their kids are all adorable! No drama here...So that is why I am wondering does every family have this?
Just my thoughts for tonight I had to vent.............

1 comment:

Dee said...

With that big of a family and all the different circumstances that occured you can not help but have drama.:) It sounds like you are the hub of the wheel so to speak...an honored position but not an easy one. I would love to tell you I have the perfect family full of love and no drama but that is far from the truth. The only thing I find that has grown better is as we all have gotten older we do not have the energy for drama.