I know it is only Tuesday but I have a busy evening and day ahead of me tomorrow with no computer. I am driving to PA/Ohio to meet hubby, pick up my sister and job interview....So I will be busy for a few days and did not want to miss will check in on y'all later in the week when I get to a computer.
1. Summer's here-whoohoo! What's your favorite sight, sound, AND smell associated with summer?
My favorite site of the summer is children playing in the surf of the ocean waves...sound the frogs and crickets around my house....smell the smell of a summer rain on the hot pavement....
2. Fireflies or lightning bugs...what are they called in your neck of the woods?
I haven't seen any here in the south. At home in PA it was lightening bugs. I love the way a field looks at night as they sparkle in the night with their light show.
3. What is something from the past week that reminded you of your childhood?
Eating a summer peach as the juice trickled down my chin reminded me of sitting on my grandmother's porch after swimming in the city pool watching all the kids walk up the street from the pool.
4. Define 'the good life'.
Anywhere with my family around me
5. Tell us what we'd see if you took a snapshot of your desk/work space?
My computer is in the middle of my desk to either side are pictures of my grand kids. On the cubicle walls lists and schedules of doctors and nurses I work with. My fan of course and a few trinkets on my desk along with the phone.
6. Peaches or watermelon...yes, you have to choose.
Peaches never really was a watermelon girl.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hoping I get outta here early today to get done and on the road!