Friday, June 17, 2011

Thanking God for my many blessings

After my last post of total frustration I felt bad so today I am going to thank God for the many blessings in my life.
  1. First and foremost for my salvation along with my husband, son, and daughter in law. I know in my heart the rest of the family will come too.
  2. I want to thank you for my wonderful husband. He was sent to me from you I know in my heart and he is my best friend, my protector and lover. But you know that already, thank you.
  3. I thank you for my children and their spouses. You know my children so well you sent them spouses that would be perfect for them. My daughter and son in law are so funny because my daughter doesn't want anyone to think she can not take care of herself, but her husband knows exactly who she is inside and he loves her. I thank you for that! My daughter in law is the perfect match for my son they are so cute and funny together their faith is a gift to me. Thank you Lord for them.
  4. My grandson all four of them. They are perfect human beings with distinct personalities, and being a grand parent is the best thing in this world.
  5. My parents, my mom, dad and step mom. All are Christians and I know they will all be in heaven with me some day. I love them all and am so thankful that You are letting me move closer.
  6. My wonderful grandmother, she is 97 years old now, but You know that. She is the example of a grandmother to me I love her dearly and can not wait to see her next week.
  7. A roof over our heads, You gave us this house we now live in. I know You will help us sell i and until we do You let Nucor provide us with a furnished apartment to live in in Ohio until we can buy another house to live in.
  8. Thank you for my husbands promotion. It was/is a great boost to his self esteem and allows us to move closer to home.
  9. Thank you for leading me to be a nurse. It has lead me to my calling. I truly do love taking care of patients. I once thought if I could help one person in their struggle with cancer I would be happy but You, Lord had much bigger plans for me and 14 years later I am still caring for cancer patients.
  10. I could go on and on and on because the blessings You have given me are many I will from time to time because You deserve my Praise and Glory. Praise You Lord of All!

No comments: