Sunday, June 5, 2011

Simple Woman's Day Book Entry

Outside my window the sun is shining it is a beautiful Sunday morning!

I am thinking will we get a call today that someone wants to look at the house and where do we go if they do. Kinda hot today will be in high 90s. We will need to go somewhere old dog friendly.

I am thankful for my Lord and Savior working this plan for us. Everything is in His hands and I know it will be ok.

From the kitchen I can still smell the bacon Kevin cooked this morning. He is my breakfast maker and he does a great job.

I am wearing my night gown just got out of the shower a little bit ago will be getting ready for church when I am done here.

I am studying well I should be studying for my certification test in August. I do off and on but not nearly enough need to get my butt in gear with that.

I am going to church today and then possibly to beach. Don't have very many beach days left gotta go while I can before we move away.

I am reading Flight to heaven by Capt Dale Black; in between studying for certification and reading Study Guide for Core Curriculum for Oncology Nursing. Listening to Unspoken by Karen Kingsbuy on my I-Pod.

I am hoping Someone will come into our home in the next week or two fall in love with it and have to have it.

I am hearing Fox New Sunday Morning show.

Around the house all is clean and quite waiting for someone to come look.

One of my favorite things the sound of the waves on the ocean shore. It can have such a calming effect.

Random thought as you may know my nephew graduated last night. I am gushing with pride for him. I love him to death and know God has a plan for his young life. It warms my heart when I hear when visiting my sister "where did Frankie go?" My sister walks to the door of his room. "O he is in there reading his Bible." What a strong testimony for an 18 year old man when there are so many other things to distract him.

No comments: